Someone already suggested this.

I don't know where the post is but it has been suggested. One of the admins can probably post it here for you if they think there is a need to.

Edited by Agent138

would be cool if somehow an feature could be added which integrated sw with discord such as that you can choose to join a VC from the official discord server IN-GAME or even have it set to automatically join.p

3 hours ago, GGWP said:

you can choose to join a VC from the official discord server IN-GAME

TBH IDK if Discord has this functionality. OMA was going to add the ability to join lobbies direct from Discord BUT the Discord API is crappy so don't expect it to be added soon.

7 hours ago, GGWP said:

1) an feature could be added which integrated sw with discord such as that you can choose to join a VC from the official discord server IN-GAME or

2) even have it set to automatically join.p

I don't think the first feature is possible as that is direct programming of the Discord API into the SW module. Joining VC directly from SW is not that useful as well tbh. Better than that, we could just have an open game voice chat in SkillWarz.

The second feature tho is possible, however it would take some time as impossybull said. Still an alternative to this, an invite system could be set up which you can receive when you have SW open. Wait this is a good suggestion, i'll make a seperate topic.