phraxjams always flashes teammates

United States of America
Clan: OP

Re: phraxjams always flashes teammates

Post by impossybull » 11 Aug 2019

Yeah, one side is "one line of text" quotes and the other is 9-second clips... I posted almost 20 mins of continuous gameplay once and OMA said there wasn't enough context so I doubt he (or most other people) will think either of these guys are posting an unbiased view of the situation... :D

That being said I don't have a problem with either of them in game either.
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.
Ukraine
Clan: RT

Post by superlux » 11 Aug 2019

I can’t get a long videos because of low FPS on MacBook with recording. Every time we play together, he just joins my team and flashes every time. Doesn’t matter what could happen before. It continues every time. I just recorded a short video before he reconnects to the server to flash me again.
Ukraine

Post by superlux » 11 Aug 2019

Btw, this videos are only from 1 map I could record. Because, he switches and reconnects too fast.
United States of America

Post by phraxjams » 11 Aug 2019

Please also record videos of you flashing me, because i never recorded any, ignored it
Please also explain your daily abuses as shown in the screenshot, will you?

You think you can flash and abuse others all the time and they won't react? no sir!
Ukraine

Post by superlux » 12 Aug 2019

I never flash you. And my abuses goes to you after you started flashing me regularly. So it's up to you. Also I never abuse people.
Ukraine

Post by superlux » 12 Aug 2019

And, please, could you explain, why did you throw the first flash and why you continue doing it every time? Why it's the main reason you're now come to play this game?
United States of America

Post by phraxjams » 13 Aug 2019

Who are you kidding mate?
Everytime i join the game you provoke me.
I admit you are a better player and i am not and its fine for me. But you have some superiority complex from this, as shown in the 'proof' screenshots, you kill people and then bully them, yes you flashed me 'alot' to the point i react, any other player will react too.

[Solution]
Whenever you play, consider all other players, no matter how bad they are, real humans. Don't provoke them, don't abuse them specially 'in ukraine language', don't assume they will not pick your abuse because its in other language, don't think they are dumb and only you are smart (superiosity complex), don't flash them, they won't react too i can assure you. Keep doing it may earn you a ban i am afraid. Live and let live. Enjoy the game!