Not my acccount yt i have been banned

China

Not my acccount yt i have been banned

Post by NeoMC » 22 Oct 2018

BIGOUNCE is not my account... yet i have been banned, this has happened, i have played honestly with many great players and I am very sad that i have been for this reason, may i also add that this may be a hack.
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 22 Oct 2018

You are not banned. Your IP matches with someone who is already banned.
I see many players play from this IP. It is public IP in your school?
China

Post by NeoMC » 26 Oct 2018

Please Please, i think this is the third time i have messaged you, i really want to play your game and would appreciate if you could unban me and my freinds from the OHHS school IP, i can tell you that we actually dont have access to cheats, as "securely" our school wifi responder does not allow us to go on ANY game cheat website. its also safe to say, that your Anitcheat is not flawless, and you may want to recode it, DO NOT take that as an insult, im just syaing there may be a proble, and yes i understand that is it the IP you are basing the ban off of, but my two weeks are about to be up and i can never play the game again, so please unban me.
Great Britain

Post by P3KK » 27 Oct 2018

You have been banned from playing the game on your school IP, but I would assume that you haven't been banned on your IP at home. If you "really" want to play the game then you can play at game when you are not on your school IP. OneManArmy has responded to so many of these ban appeals about the same thing. The ban list will be cleared in a couple of weeks, so you can wait until then.
Germany
Clan: GREG

Post by MrSaxyMan » 29 Oct 2018

I know the kid with the BIGOUNCE account and thankfully he isn't in my ban info, but a lot of us got banned at the same time. I was banned about a week before the others. Still pumped up about when OneManArmy removes the bans in 2 weeks.
I'm deaf on my right side, so don't get mad at me for not hearing footsteps lol
China

Post by NeoMC » 30 Oct 2018

I'll be honest i thank both OneManArmy, and you P3KK, for the advice playing at home instead of shcool, and i will wait for the banlist to be cleared, i need to ask you two things, "in a couple weeks" I would like to know a standard time, and also i say that because it says on this forum that you have 2 weeks to appeal your ban before it becomes permanent, and umm.... the two weeks are up and my ban says "expires: Never. 2. i just treid at my house on my own wifi to play the game, and you know what it gave me? the EXACT same thing with one difference!, MY NAME WAS THERE ISNTEAD OF BIGOUNCE365. i would like to know why i have been banned like this, ive done nothing wrong in the game,i can send you a screenshot of the homescreen of the game. plox help XD
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 30 Oct 2018

"2 weeks to appeal your ban" is for admin bans.
You think admin can remember, what exactly happened/ban reason, if someone will decide to appeal ban after 3+ months?
topic locked... wait unban!