Chat banned - Appeal.

Brazil

Chat banned - Appeal.

Post by AnekOmak » 29 Apr 2019

Hello Skillwarz,

Recently, I have been chat banned with the nickname "AnekOmak". I believe it happened last friday when I was in school, me and my homies were playing alternately --> 1 death, next person plays, etc. Not gonna lie, one of my homies at school must've said something toxic or something like that, as I am not the type of person to come out toxic and offensive. I like to help people, be friendly, create a community, stream, create content, etc. I learned my lesson, I won't play at school - or best of all: I won't anyone play on my account, besides myself.

- Hope we can resolve this issue.

Best Regards,
AnekOmak.
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 30 Apr 2019

Like always... my little brother, my friends and so on...
Nobody cares... Your PC = your responsibility.

After ban in chat you started to use tag "FAG".
I removed your tag few times, but you always set this tag back and finally you got ban on 12 hours.

I see you have second account with username "Hitlersdad". Read rules... one player = one account.

I will remove your chat ban, but if we will see inappropriate tag, or insult/swearing in chat, you will get ban in game on at least 3 months.

If someone sees that he breaks rules - take screenshot and post here. Admins, ban without warning.

P.S. And change flag to Denmark... you are not from Brazil!
Brazil

Post by AnekOmak » 01 May 2019

As a matter of fact, I am from Brazil, but yes, I live in Denmark. I am proud to be Brazilian so if I could keep my identitiy, that would mean a lot. AiXAN and I had the tag "FAG" ONE single time, before you removed it. Never ever put it back on. I do not have another account, at all. I've never seen this game before in my life, besides when I created this account, so that doesn't make any sense to me if another acc is created via my ip. I had a lot of friends over at my house before, hosting small gaming lans etc, CS:GO, league of legends, but that's all. I never played this game before. Besides from playing on this account.
Latvia

Post by OneManArmy » 01 May 2019

I removed tag twice and on third time you got ban.
Second account was created from YOUR system in 2018. And of course i am NOT relying on IP as it changes constantly for most of players.
Brazil

Post by AnekOmak » 01 May 2019

Doesn't make much sense, since I didn't have this PC in 2018, but got it for my birthday feb 26, 2019.

The tag issue: - When you removed it the first time, I never put it back on. It might've bugged out for you, but I can assure you I did not put it back on. You were in my game spectating for so long, and the game almost ended and you banned me. I did NOT have the tag on. I knew when you removed it from me AND AiXAN, we did not put it back on. You were spectating for SO long in my game, and then I got banned outta nowhere.

Anyway, that's the past. A lot has happened since then. I got paralyzed in the left side of my face, so I might not remember it how it happened. This is just my POV. Hope we can erase the past and move on.
Latvia

Post by OneManArmy » 01 May 2019

Both accounts are created from the same location/city (by IP), same PC and even same password was used. Who are you trying to fool here?

I think we must teach you a lesson...
Tell truth, or be ready for much stronger punishment.
Now you will get ban also in game. Congrats.

Topic Locked.