Headshot

One tap kill (on head) for most primaries.

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 15
Malaysia
Clan: MSIA

Headshot

Post by Johnliew97 » 05 Jan 2019

This is just a poll. Doesn't change anything. Just want the opinions of people.
France

Post by blasterant » 05 Jan 2019

Not a good idea, at least not for "most primaries". I explain. M4A1 and all assault rifles are primaries and are full automatic weapons. The thing with automatic weapons is that they deal medium dammages quickly due to fire rate, but of course the cons is the recoil. If 1 or 2 bullets are required to kill people with these then its OP.

For the m107 I might agree because its a big weapon, big caliber but then, we should increase the recoil, less fire rate, and increase movement spray but that is for hardcore mode and if the player only has 100 health, if he has 200 health then I guess he should be low but still survive or not I don't know. for l91a1 less dammages but still 2 shots in the head if 200 hp and 1 or 2 if less then 200 hp and m110 well more shots obviously.
Malaysia

There are emany games where one tap is implemented. There are no issues. Because people take time, depending on your skill to aim at the head. So people will now be more smart. Aim for the head to kill. Like that it will take more skill to play. Because not everyone wants to shoot an entire mag at someone then die to them.
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 05 Jan 2019

Be so kind and provide list of games where most primary weapons kill with one shot in head.

Even now you must aim in the head.
Let's check your stats... you have 10% HS ratio, but top players has 2+ times higher ratio.
What does it mean? It will make skilled players even stronger.
You think it will improve your stats? No pal, you will die even faster/more often.
France

Post by blasterant » 05 Jan 2019

I personnaly never aim the head, at least not when I have an assault rifle, I just aim for the upper part of the body so near the head and with recoil I sometimes hit the head after the torso, and ennemy dies pretty often, in a 1v1, two people face to face you will not take more time to aim for the head, you will just aim and shoot. Moreover 1 shot in the head is not that realistic, at least not for all weapon. Your character has a bulletproof vest and a helmet, so why would he survive some bullets in the body but not 1 shot in the head ? Because even if assault rifles can shoot to 2 kilometers max and have a practical range from 200-300 hundred meters, you will not kill someone at 200 hundreds meters with only one bullet of m4a1 in the helmet. Even if you take 3 minutes to aim and make a perfert shot. IRL you could kill the guy but its a videogame and not a simulator. So one shot to kill someone in the head is, I think, a bad idea, at least not for all weapons and not all ranges.
Malaysia

Hit registry is very inconsistent. Sometimes I kill sometimes I don't.
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 05 Jan 2019

Hit registry is local = perfect. If you hit = you hit. There is no server side where your hits can be rejected.
United States of America
Clan: CG

Post by impossybull » 09 Jan 2019

If you fire full auto your bullets will spread over time; fire in short bursts for higher accuracy
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"
Russia
Clan: RG

Post by Hevils » 12 Jan 2019

OneManArmy wrote:
05 Jan 2019
Be so kind and provide list of games where most primary weapons kill with one shot in head.

Even now you must aim in the head.
Let's check your stats... you have 10% HS ratio, but top players has 2+ times higher ratio.
What does it mean? It will make skilled players even stronger.
You think it will improve your stats? No pal, you will die even faster/more often.
Warface, Rainbow Six Siege, CrossFire, CS GO(not all weapons). ;)
Malaysia

Post by Johnliew97 » 12 Jan 2019

I get it. The system in rainbow six siege is competitive. So are other games.