* Player customization is saved per account.
In case if multiple players are playing on one PC, other players will not affect your class configuration.
* Now also scopes, silencers, camos and perks are locked behind progression.
* Local legs/body will not be hidden, when you set FOV higher than 85. You still can disable/hide from settings.
Version 0.44 [03.05.2019]
* fixed one very old mistake, where in Match Summary GunGame scoreboard was sorted by score, not level.
* option to slightly adjust weapon scale was replaced with actual adjustment of weapon FOV (it will fix bug in GunGame).
* slightly randomized auto re-spawn time to minimize possible spawning in the same spawn point after killing each other.
* fixed few mistakes in main menu.
* did some changes for map Arena 1 and re-baked lighting on map Prototype 8.
* updated all plugins/extensions to latest versions and project prepared switch to latest version of unity engine.
But after doing some tests in unity 2019.1, i see that engine is not stable and has bugs. It's expected, so will have to wait few weeks.
* Experimental... near Facebook button you will find new button.
By pressing this button be ready that game will freeze from few seconds till few minutes (depends from your PC).
Game will fully load all shaders to prevent future performance hiccups/frame drops.
Version 0.43 [26.04.2019]
* Added flood protection in chat. Max 200 characters per message. Max 50 messages per round and 3-4 messages in 10 seconds.
* Deagle - less base damage and less over distance.
* Most of UI has been redone. Left only in-game menu, scoreboard and i still have to add settings in main menu.
* For now removed wait time for leaving the room.
* Lots of small improvements in code/logic, but few more things left (more complex) to improve... in next update(-s).
* You can't switch styles anymore. It is possible to redo other styles, but at this moments it is not priority.
* Login/registration window position can't be changed anymore. If you think it is important, then create poll in forum.
* Now by default "auto scale UI" is off. You can manually turn on in game Settings.
If resolution will be below height 540 | width 960, or above height 1080 | width 1920 auto scale will be turned on (on launch).
* Option to create room for 12 players removed (max 10).
I want to see how it will affect monthly traffic as at this moment traffic is higher then it should be.
* Now you can slightly adjust weapon scale. In game press F3.
* In DM and TDM game modes added auto re-spawn, so you don't have to press "Join Game" button after every death.
To stop auto re-spawn you can open in-game menu, or chat.
* Added AFK Timer. Game will check only keyboard/mouse input (no mouse movement).
If player is not pressing any key for 120 seconds, game will check if room is full and if room is full, then game will kick player out.
Game will not check AFK time for admins and donators.
Version 0.42 [23.02.2019]
* Extra health perk now gives you extra 25 HP (previously was 40 HP).
* head-shot multiplier in Normal mode now is same as in Hardcore mode.
By shooting in head, you will kill enemies much faster.
* Death camera by default enabled.
* UCAV health reduced on 40%.
* Sniper sway movement amplitude is on 25% smaller and animation speed on 30% smaller.
* Bullet damage over distance will not fall below 33% for most weapons. For some weapons even below 50%.
* Elimination mode - now you can spectate only your team members in password protected rooms (for tournaments).
In rooms without password you can spectate players from both teams.
* In DM mode I added additional timer check and game will try to change master player if current
master player is not sending information about game state.
Version 0.41 [04.02.2019]
First launch will reset all game settings.
Version 0.40 [03.02.2019]
* Did some adjustments for Volumetric lighting.
* Number of frag grenades were reduced, due to complaints about grenade spam. From now you will have only one frag grenade.
* Damage of impact grenade were reduced. You will need 2 impact grenades to kill enemy with 100 hp.
* Slightly reduced explosion shake effect and adjusted hit/shake/damage radius.
* Slightly reduced weapon/camera movement when bullet hits.
* Extra health perk now gives you extra 40 HP (previously was 30 HP).
* Game will check K/D ratio and if this ratio is below 0.33, then player will spawn with 140 health points.
And if this player will use also Extra health perk, then he will spawn with 180 HP.
* Removed perks (Balance, Random perk, High Jump, Double Jump, Power Slide, Slide Hop).
* Now perks are not separated between slots and you can use any perk in any slot = more different perk combinations.
* Added 7 color grading presets.
* Option to switch fire modes was disabled.
* Sway jump - actually this feature was added long time ago, but it wasn't working perfectly.
It was easy to make a mistake (especially if you had high frame rate).
I did some corrections and now even slight mistake (when you press jump key too late) is acceptable.
* Death camera (by default disabled). Can be turned on from settings.
Death camera will show you position from where enemy killed you.
But there are few exceptions:
- if enemy is very close
- when kills with UCAV, Sentry Gun or explosives
Also you will see info about enemy:
- what grenades and perks he uses
- class and rank
Version 0.39 [12.01.2019]
* slightly increased TTK in Normal mode.
* slightly increased damage over distance for L96A1 sniper rifle.
* replaced default unity engine real-time shadows.
* if you care about your stats than exit game only from Main Menu, by pressing "Quit Game" button.
This way game will inform you if at the time stats can't be saved.
In some rare cases game can't connect to database, since none of services provides 100% up-time.
Usually such problems solves within a minutes, so you can continue play and exit game later.
* if you have old graphics card (or integrated graphics), then it is possible that you have graphical glitches.
To fix this problem you can choose "Low" graphics quality preset, or choose "Custom" preset and disable shadows.
* Volumetric lighting
By default volumetric lighting will be enabled. You can turn off, or adjust volumetric lighting to your liking in Settings/Graphics.
There is no need to set volumetric lighting quality to Ultra. Even on low/medium quality lighting should look fine.
You can manually adjust volumetric light intensity. By default intensity is set to 1.0 (slightly visible).
If you play on Low settings, then turn off volumetric lighting, as you will not see any difference.
* When you are testing your map in game (in offline mode), you can switch between different lighting settings by pressing key F2.
Version 0.38 [21.12.2018]
* From now red boxes (turret, drone, health injection) only in DM and TDM mode.
* Sentry Gun auto destruction time is now 90 seconds (was 3 min).
* Decreased Sentry Gun health on 40%. Now to destroy turret you need 2 knife hits, 2 grenades, or on 40% less bullet hits.
* Create password protected room (requires rank 20)
* Increased base damage for pistols (P99, USP45 and G22).
* Added third bonus when you pickup red box.
Health injection - immediately regenerates health to 200 HP.
* Rewrote logic for red boxes.
Now one of bonuses will be selected randomly.
Possibility that you will get:
1) Drone - 50%
2) Health injection - 30%
3) Turret - 20%
To activate pickup bonus use key 3.
Version 0.37 [05.12.2018]
* Easier/Faster login.
Now when you will launch game, game will check if your username is already entered (was saved) and will automatically focus on password field.
No longer you will need to press on password field (to enter password) and you can press Return key (to login).
* Now you can reload weapon also when running. Previously you had to stop, or jump to start reloading.
* In room list was added info button, which will show all info about room.
* Did some adjustments for Low gravity + double jump combination.
You still can jump like before, but movement in air will be slower + removed fall damage protection.
But since you can jump twice, you can use second jump right before you touch the ground and you will not get fall damage.
* Sentry Gun
Now red box gives you 2 options:
1) Press key 3 to launch UCAV
2) Press key 4 to place Sentry Gun
You can place only one sentry gun. If you will place second sentry gun, first one will auto destroy.
Version 0.36 [23.11.2018]
* Added "Normal" preset, where damage from weapons will be on 50% lower. Will see how game-play with higher TTK will feel.
Adjustments will be made in future updates. Possible we will even more increase TTK.
Now "Game Preset" is for choosing between "Hardcore", or "Normal" preset.
* To stop overuse of sliding (mainly to move faster), was made some adjustments which will reduce slide speed if you jump between slides.
You still can jump and slide, but sliding after jump will be slower.
When you slide with "Power Slide", you can't jump.
Restrictions applies when perks are disabled and when "boots on the ground".
* Now default "Max Ping" limit is set to 200. Also added more options (75, 150 and 250).
* Customization: Now you can load also video backgrounds.
* Fixed bug where you wasn't able to remove clan tag.
* In last update i tried to fix some lighting problems on map "Arena 1" and it lead to other problems (due to changes in unity engine),
so i decided to roll back all changes. Now everything should be fine with lighting and reflections.
* added night version of map "Arena 1"
* Added flashlight for Glock 22. For now it's only for testing to see how it works on all platforms and on low end systems.
You can't turn it on/off. It will turn on automatically, when you use silencer.
* in Team GunGame map rotation added 4 maps:
- Prototype 1
- Prototype 4
- Prototype 6
- Prototype 26
Version 0.35 [12.11.2018]
- added sliding. Default key to slide will be "C", but in game settings was added option to use crouch key for sliding
- added 3 new perks (you can move faster when ADS, slide faster/further and perk to jump when sliding)
- simplified thermal sight effect
- reduced kickback for DAO-12 and slightly increased damage
- slightly increased MGL140 explosion damage
- added limitations for resolutions. If your current resolution is below 720 width and 540 height,
then game will reset resolution and low resolutions will not appear in screen resolutions list.
- added 4 health pickups on map "Arena 1"
- M107 fire volume reduced
- added UCAV
Now on DM (and few TDM) maps you can find red boxes (which contain UCAV)
Respawn time for red boxes is set to 60 seconds.
- you can carry only one UCAV at a time
- controls with mouse only
- press key 3 to launch UCAV
- by pressing "Interact" key (by default E) you can explode ucav at any time.
- you can kill yourself with UCAV. You can see circle at the position, from where you launched it.
- battery lasts 30 for seconds. Explodes when battery runs out
- enemies can shoot down UCAV. Requires just few hits
- enemies can kill you while you are controlling UCAV
- by destroying (shooting down) UCAV you get 50 score points
- with UCAV you can not only kill enemies, but also use it to pickup ammo, heath, or even second UCAV.
Version 0.34 [31.10.2018]
- Halloween release
Version 0.33 [18.10.2018]
- Added 7 new regions
- new static crosshair (when crosshair perk is selected)
- in TDM mode max number of players increased to 12
- when in TDM mode number of players is higher then 8, then minimum kills to win will be 50
- head hitbox size now is a bit smaller
- KSG-12 shotgun range was slightly reduced
- kill assist time reduced from 10 to 7 seconds
- bug fixes
Version 0.32 [07.10.2018]
- Now you will see when connection with server is not stable (added connection icon).
Player who lost connection can't damage/kill other players.
- Added penalty (30 seconds) for leaving the room, while match is in progress.
- Now in scoreboard you can see which players are in game.
- Bug fixes
Version 0.31 [29.09.2018]
- Added 2 new game modes:
* Gun Game (FFA)
Version 0.3 [21.09.2018]
- Improved grenade physics
- Bug fixes
Version 0.29 [02.09.2018]
- Added Settings also in Main Menu
- Bug fixes
Version 0.28 [29.08.2018]
- Now we have 5 presets in GunGame mode:
1) Increase 12 - you start with pistols:
2) Decrease 12 - you start with sniper rifles:
3) Increase 17 - from pistols to sniper rifles:
4) Decrease 17 - from sniper rifles to pistols:
5) Random 17 - weapon order will change every match (17 weapons/levels)
- Now you can spectate also from first person view.
If you suspect someone in cheating, then record his gameplay and report in forum.
You can't see arms, when you spectate from first person view. It's NOT a bug.
- Improved grenade physics. Nades will not slide so much and more precise bounce angle.
- Bug fixes.
Version 0.27 [22.08.2018]
- Now you can play on maps made with Map Editor.
- Added suppression and tracers.
Version 0.26 [27.07.2018]
* all new TDM maps are now in separate map rotation.
If you will choose map "Prototype 19" (or higher) you will play only on new maps.
* match summary time now is on 10 seconds shorter (30 seconds).
* added 2 new maps.
- DM map "Arena 5" (originally DIA) made by David Larson (GearTech Games).
Here you can see day version of this map:
- TDM map "Prototype 26" (originally "$2000$") made by emlin.
* added sliding down the slopes. Falling on steep slope can save you from getting fall damage.
Version 0.25 [10.07.2018]
- Added 7 TDM maps
Note: these maps are not in map rotation. You can select these maps when you create room.
Vote for maps here: viewtopic.php?f=16&p=807#p807
- Bug fixes.
Version 0.2 [12.05.2018]
- Now "Low" quality preset is lowest what you can get (only texture quality is not lowest).
- Updated all particle effects.
- Rewrote pooling system to improve performance and reduce micro freezes.
- All weapons and attachments now has high res textures and new materials.
- Added new skins (AK47, K10, AUG, M107, DAO12).
- Removed frame rate limit.
Version 0.19 [17.04.2018]
* Bug fixes.
* By default UI auto scaling is disabled.
If your monitor native resolution is above 1080 (height), then UI auto scaling will be turned on automatically.
If your monitor native resolution is 1080 (or below), you can manually turn ON UI auto scaling in Settings.
Version 0.18 [15.04.2018]
* Bug fixes.
* Experimental: 50% less bullet spread on all weapons (except shotguns).
Version 0.17 [14.04.2018]
* Now you can cancel weapon reloading also by vaulting/climbing.
* Claymore detection distance increased by 30%.
* Increased "hold breath" time for sniper rifles from 3 to 5 seconds.
* Improved sniper scope sway system. Movement will start from animation exit point, not from beginning.
* In previous versions some sniper scopes had slight offset. Now it's fixed.
* Added "custom" preset for graphics settings. Now you can manually adjust all quality settings.
* Audio settings separated (SFX and Music).
* Colored Clan tags (5 color options).
* For now disabled camera run animation.
* Added new skills/perks (health regeneration, sprinter, silent footsteps, extended magazine, extra nade(50/50 % primary, or secondary), balance, random perk).
* New scope reticle's for sniper rifles.
* Thermal scope.
* Now you can save screenshots by pressing key F5. Folder Screenshots will be created when you will launch game.
* Customization and modification. More info here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11&p=13#p13
* Had to clean up list of regions. Now we have 5 regions available: EU (default), US #1, US #2, RU (new region) and Brazil.
* Now when you create room, you can see images of maps.
* Improved ban system. Now admins can give temporary bans and banned person can see ban information (who banned, reason and how long ban will last).
* Fixed collision sound bug for remote grenades. Previously was playing only one sound on all surfaces.
* Now you will get score points also from kill assists. If someone stole your kill, at least you will get some score points for help in kill.
* Now smoke nades has different colors. Random color will be picked when smoke shows up.
* Recoil adjustments. Now with silencer vertical recoil will be same or even lower.
* Added new silencer sounds for AK47, M4A1 and AUG.
* Adjusted zoom values for all scopes.
* Increased damage for both shotguns.
* vault and climb sounds over network.
* added multiple death sounds (random will be played).