[OC] Courtyard (1.2.8 / 0.47 Compatible)

United States of America
Clan: OP

[OC] Courtyard (1.2.8 / 0.47 Compatible)

Post by impossybull » 12 Nov 2018

Play in a bombed-out urban office park in the BRAND NEW MAP "Courtyard" by impossybull. Gain kills by sniping across the middle plain, or sneak around the edge to catch your enemy off guard. Be vigilant; there are plenty of places to hide no matter where you are. Outsmart your enemies to achieve a tactical victory.

Layout:

Playtest: https://youtu.be/0TZDNdGPv5A (Version 1.1.2)
Watch a tour HERE! (Version 1.0.0)

Download it!
Old Versions:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Original version.
Spoiler:
Minor environmental corrections / improvements.
Spoiler:
Removed pathway behind blue spawn for balance purposes; environmental improvements to tunnels.
Spoiler:
Fixed hole in floor of 2nd floor red building; eliminated jump spots on bridge and orange building.
Spoiler:
Fixed hole in street.
Current Version: 1.2.0 (Download Below)
Spoiler:
Modified map to be 1.2.8 / 0.47 compatible, corrected red/blue spawn flips, and improved positioning of spawn points.
This zip file has two files: Courtyard 1.2.0 is the normal map with Team spawns; Courtyard 120d is a map with Deathmatch spawns, for 10+ people.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.
China

Post by lavender » 09 Oct 2019

Nice map! I love this kind of big map. It would feels like playing the BF :) hope can see it in real game
United States of America

Post by impossybull » 09 Oct 2019

It is actually very small :( I am thinking about remaking it 2x+ size though. :)
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.
China

Post by lavender » 10 Oct 2019

I just tried it today, it feels good. But the server has a default 200 ping limitation and because I always have about 300 ping, each time I enter it I can only play about 10 second :cry:
United States of America

Post by litenite » 10 Oct 2019

@lavendar: if you're just trying the map by yourself (or local friends), try to go to a server closer to you (I use USWA for this). If you're trying to play w/ random ppl, you'll need to find the one that is acceptable for both of you.

@OneManArmy: is there any way to increase the ping limit for community maps or is there a technical reason not to?
Let me LITE your NITE :):
http://bit.ly/liteniteGamingYT
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 11 Oct 2019

I will set default to 500 in next update.
China

Post by lavender » 11 Oct 2019

Cool! Thanks! :D