[FINISHED] Prototype18

Great Britain

[FINISHED] Prototype18

Post by P3KK » 22 May 2018

PROTOTYPE18

What is this?
Prototype18 is a small TDM map ideal for close-range weapons like SMG's and shotguns. The size of the map is 3x16 x-axis, 4x16 y-axis and 6 layers deep, and was made using the Skillwarz level editor.

What does it look like?
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Image Image
ImageImage
Earlier Versions
Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Italy

Post by John5599 » 24 May 2018

I like It so far, hope to see It in the next updates
United States of America

Post by MrSlippyFist » 04 Jun 2018

Nice work.
I tried making something, but it didn't save, but this map looks alot better then mine.
Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time.
Portugal
Clan: PT4L

Post by FARMORIGPT14 » 20 Jun 2018

It´s cool, but i think that the platforms need to be larger
Great Britain

Post by P3KK » 27 Jun 2018

PROTOYPE18 UPDATE!

It's been a while since I shared news on my progress, but it's been slow as I've been caught up in life but I am back actively working on the map again and I've taken all of the feedback into account.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

As you can see the map has changed quite a bit since my initial post. I haven't changed the original size of the map but I've changed the layout to allow more space for play as pointed out by FARMORIGPT14. The majority of these changes have been made to convert the map from DM to TDM, Why? Because I felt like it ;)

Changes:
- The lower half of the map has been reorganized to prevent players from having a direct line to the opposing spawn
- The top half of the map has been reorganized to allow room for play

Even with these changes, the map is still incredibly small so please keep that in mind. I have plans to make an upper part of the map, but I am unsure if this is a good idea (probably not) as I believe I will be trying to fit in too much into such a small map.

Let me know your thoughts and feelings down below!
Macedonia

Post by supra » 27 Jun 2018

Very nice, would be fun for 2v2s and 3v3s :D. In my opinion it's good as it is, I don't think that you should add another part to the map =P
Not as active as I used to be but I'm still here and there :D
Brazil

Post by Rik21 » 27 Jun 2018

It looks a bit like the Pool day map from cs, but more like a labirinth.This might be a good map to play and should be one of the most fast peaced games that may happen :D
France

Post by MrTitix » 28 Jun 2018

I remember when I wanted to recreate de_dust2 map, but forgot to save/export.
+ looks better
Brazil

Post by SHOTGUNNER » 30 Jun 2018

This looks awesome, i hope OMA add this to the game soon
Great Britain

Post by P3KK » 30 Jun 2018

Update
Hey everyone! I've got another update for you and this time it's just some small changes to the map that make a big difference to prevent players from spawn camping.

Changes:
What I've done is move the entrance for both red and blue away from the center, this is to prevent players who may be standing in the middle or peaking there heads over, from having a direct line of sight into the spawn.

Screenshots
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Some new screenshots, which also show what I mean by moving the entrance away from the center and other parts of the map which I didn't include. I left out the red side because it's basically the same

What's Left?
Nothing really, I'm going to be messing around with the color scheme and add some fancy stuff onto the map to make it look nice, besides from that I am having a war in my head on whether or not this should be a TDM map, but I'll just leave that to you guys to decide.