Predio_Hollow

Brazil

Predio_Hollow

Post by GagoMudo » 07 Apr 2019

My map is finished, this is my version of the Hollow Building! Have fun.

Link para Download => https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IDl2yW ... sp=sharing

Edit1: As directed, I add images and the compressed file for ease of use.
I take it to remember that the model is open, so feel free to customize and improve as needed.
Attachments
Captura de tela_2019-05-04_15-50-03.png
Captura de tela_2019-05-04_15-48-54.png
predio_hollow.swm.zip
(103.54 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
predio_hollow.swm.zip
(103.54 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 07 Apr 2019

How about some screenshots? or video?
And add your map in attachments of this topic.
To add in attachments map must be in archive (rar, zip)
United States of America
Clan: Fuse

Post by fraus » 08 Apr 2019

just checked it out and i thought it was a beautiful map with a very nice layout. One thing i didnt really like though is the lack of use for the props as a way of replacing walls. The use of so many gray blocks is kind of an eye sore, so i recommend trying to see what you can do with the props to make a wall. im not saying to not use blocks, im just saying to not use them too much. Other than it being a bit of an eye sore i think its a very nice map and i thing you have LOTS of potential as an amazing map creator in the community and thats not something i think i have ever said to anyone. Good luck!
Member of FaZe, Greg Heffley clan, and clan leader of IBTR.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNb4SW ... GGNZ7YZGow
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/josephcardona432/
Brazil

Post by GagoMudo » 04 May 2019

OneManArmy wrote:
07 Apr 2019
How about some screenshots? or video?
And add your map in attachments of this topic.
To add in attachments map must be in archive (rar, zip)
Thanks for the tips, I had done the post in my service so I was in a bit of a hurry, I will edit the post and add images and the compressed file. Thank you! :D
Brazil

Post by GagoMudo » 04 May 2019

fraus wrote:
08 Apr 2019
just checked it out and i thought it was a beautiful map with a very nice layout. One thing i didnt really like though is the lack of use for the props as a way of replacing walls. The use of so many gray blocks is kind of an eye sore, so i recommend trying to see what you can do with the props to make a wall. im not saying to not use blocks, im just saying to not use them too much. Other than it being a bit of an eye sore i think its a very nice map and i thing you have LOTS of potential as an amazing map creator in the community and thats not something i think i have ever said to anyone. Good luck!
Thank you very much for your review, the reason I used so many blocks was to leave it looking like "recent cement" because it is an abandoned building under renovations, but I will update this and other maps that I am planning and will post soon. (spoiler: soon put the map of the favelas of Rio de Janeiro for invasion inspired by the Brazilian film -> "BOPE - Tropa de Elite"). :D
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by impossybull » 05 May 2019

A favelas map sounds interesting. Hoping for a lot of vertical gameplay :)
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.