I'm back !

France

I'm back !

Post by picsouman » 11 Sep 2018

Hi guys,
I played Au modern FPS long time ago then I leaved. I saw 2 month ago that the game change his name and it's been improved. Good to see...
I'm a 24 year-old french man living near Lyon. I work in computer sciences as developper and of course enjoy playing games ^_^ (OSU!, PUBG, CS:GO, Flight simulation with P3D, ...)

I hope finding some french teammates. My IG name is "Picsouman" too. I can use discord or Teamspeak 3 for voice talk

See you in game !!! :)
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 11 Sep 2018

Hi, and what first impression you had after returning?
Looks/feels better, or worse?
Maybe some features are missing?
France

The GUI has been really improved, the released app is a good news. More type weapon and items.
The idea of perks is good, but i dont agree with jumper (higth jumper + lowgravity) : it make the game more unreal and for the gameplay i feel it not fair. And with low gravity you dont have fall damage so you cant do much more movment possibilities to get a kill.

Anyway, good improvement in general.

Maybe a new team game mode like flag capture or bomb should be appreciated, but I imagine you're already busy ;)

That would be funny to see you in game like before.
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 11 Sep 2018

But we have "boots on the ground" preset for skills/perks. With this preset jump perks will not work.
Elimination mode will be added after few days (80% done). More game modes will be added after Elimination.
France

ok, it's good to know ! good luck then.