low gravity+high jump

Macedonia

Re: low gravity+high jump

Post by supra » 23 Jan 2019

I've actually played against Hevils before and I can say he has really good aim.. The video he made is basically what I deal with every single time I join a lobby. I'd agree with removing air control just as blasterant does, and I agree with Hevils that these two perks can ruin the fun in the game.

I think these two perks should be changed dramatically, perhaps dropping the air control by 75% or so, or maybe even putting LG+DJ on the same perk slot so you can't use them together. I don't know what the others think of this though.. most players probably like it the way it is now, but it's annoying to see that sometimes everyone has to use it just so the game can be fair (hardcore, skills enabled).
Feel free to send me a private message or mention me in our discord server if you need help with anything in-game.
https://discord.gg/HxMZHmm
Turkey
Clan: FaZe

Post by stallker » 23 Jan 2019

"Low Gravity & Double Jump" combination is already nerfed, and most of the complaints ended.
I can't really understand why some people still just complain about this combination.
If any player doesn't want to see the flying players in the match, then can change the "Skills" option to "Boots on the ground" or "Disabled" instead of "Enabled".
This is a fairly simple process. And then, the flying players will have disappeared.
The count of players who loves this combination is too much to ignore.

I also want to make a good suggestion to the players complaining about this combination;

Improve your skill of aiming.

Thanks.
Machine Gun Kelly!

java.lang.NullPointerException
France

Post by blasterant » 23 Jan 2019

Its not because its fun that we don't like, flying is fun if you make a parkour map or something like that, cause it multiple the possibilties of movements, but This combination is way too op compared to the other combinations especially because of the air control that allows you to dodge the bullets better then people on the ground even with "the run faster skill". So you move faster in the air, you can go above walls, jump + shoot with less recoil ... too op to be fun against the rest
United States of America

Post by juliom10 » 23 Jan 2019

I think that the DJ & LG combo is in a good state. It was already nerfed enough by slowing down the movement in air and adding fall damage. Additionally, it's really not too difficult to kill someone who is using this combo, it just takes practice. And like OMA said, you can easily create a game and set it to "boots on the ground" if you really hate it that much. No one is forcing anyone to play against players who use this combo. It's fine the way it is now.
Russia
Clan: RG

Post by Hevils » 23 Jan 2019

Online in the game does not often allow you to create your own room so that you can play at least 4x4.
Russia

Post by Hevils » 23 Jan 2019

blasterant wrote:
23 Jan 2019
Its not because its fun that we don't like, flying is fun if you make a parkour map or something like that, cause it multiple the possibilties of movements, but This combination is way too op compared to the other combinations especially because of the air control that allows you to dodge the bullets better then people on the ground even with "the run faster skill". So you move faster in the air, you can go above walls, jump + shoot with less recoil ... too op to be fun against the rest
Said everything on the case. Totally agree with you.
Russia

Post by Hevils » 24 Jan 2019

I created a room with "boots on the ground" and this is what 1 of the players wrote to me when he entered the room. And you say: "This is not dysbalance; create a room without this combination" ...
And I think he is not the only one who does not want to play in such a room. And online in the game 4 people. Who should I play with? Before me is a choice all the time, either to endure jumping, or to endure that there is nobody to play with...
Russia

Post by Hevils » 24 Jan 2019

Developer, do you have any thoughts on this or a solution?
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 24 Jan 2019

I want to hear thoughts from more players (including all admins and donators), then i will make decision.
United States of America

Post by fraus » 24 Jan 2019

it is absolutely not op at this stage. if we were talking about pre .37 update you might have a case but it seems that the only problem with double jump is the lack of compensation of this perk with the maps and the ping. otherwise it is nothing op and is completely balanced as me and a few other fairly high ranking players never seem to have an advantage over another when we are both using it. short response - either use it if someone else is or dont join server with it at all. It apart of the basic SW meta and would surely cause outrage among some such myself to fulfill their usual play-style.
Member of FaZe, Greg Heffley clan, and clan leader of IBTR.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNb4SW ... GGNZ7YZGow
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joseph1cardona/