Stats of weapons, damage, fire rate etc available somewhere?

Greece

Stats of weapons, damage, fire rate etc available somewhere?

Post by Pantegod » 10 Jul 2019

So i started playing the day before and in weapon selection window all it shows is the names of the weapons,

since i don't own all these weapons in real life to compare them can i find the stats of each weapon somewhere? is there a guide or a google doc or something? or maybe a website where i can order all these weapons from in reasonable prices, thanks

fun game btw, good controls
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 10 Jul 2019

Game is in development and many things are not added yet.
Weapon stats are not priority and i am making adjustments all the time.
If for someone it is important, you can collect all data in game. It will take an hour (maybe even less)?
Greece

Post by Pantegod » 10 Jul 2019

It's an FPS game so of course it is important to know something more about the weapon you are using than its image and its name...
Why don't you share the numbers here or in a google doc? it's better having outdated numbers than having no numbers at all

and it's probably not a good idea telling your players to make private 1v1 lobbies and shoot each other for an hour to decide how much damage each bullet of each weapon does, c'mon dude
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 10 Jul 2019

having wrong info is better than none? seriously?
I assume you will share weapon stats with community, so it will take one hour just for 2 players.
AGAIN... game is in development. I have huge list of things i want to add and it all takes time... a LOT of time.
If for you weapon stats are important then do what i wrote above.
France

Post by blasterant » 10 Jul 2019

Or you can just try each weapon and use the one which suits you the most. Its not like there is a billion gun to try. And you started playing "the day before" you are New here so take your Time, learn how the maps and guns work and be happy.
I dont see the point of having the stats of all the weapons anyway. Its pretty much like in every other game: the more powerful a weapon is, the more difficult it is to use because of the recoil/fire rate balance.
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by impossybull » 11 Jul 2019

"telling your players to make private 1v1 lobbies and shoot each other for an hour to decide how much damage each bullet of each weapon does"

I did exactly this with some members of my clan; I collected stats for every gun and will post videos when I have some spare time. I want them to be good not just like "here's some stats gud luck kid". :D

"Very exciting" weapon test footage: https://youtu.be/zKVX7He6enY
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.