toxic player - "SEX caraibi1"

Latvia
Clan: SW

Re: toxic player - "SEX caraibi1"

Post by OneManArmy » 11 Jul 2019

this is attempt to earn ban in game and forum?
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by impossybull » 12 Jul 2019

Honestly this guy's fine in game. I've played with him a few times. I assume he needs to use an Italian-English dictionary to type his posts: he rarely uses the in-game chat.

EDIT: Someone just told me he doesn’t talk in chat because he has a chat ban. So yeah, that explains it

But obviously no one takes this guy seriously in the forums. Of course you're not supposed to spam dumb posts but the comic relief is nice :D :(
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.
United States of America

Post by impossybull » 13 Jul 2019

This guy is 85th in the world, he obviously plays a lot, but all he does is rage; I don't get it. Like, there must be a lot of less rage-inducing games out there?
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.
United States of America

Post by impossybull » 13 Jul 2019

"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Ukraine
Clan: RT

Post by superlux » 17 Jul 2019

Today this player :evil: "caraibi1" continues to be abusive. But it wasn't only abusive words. He attacks me with MG4 for about 5 minutes from the very beginning of the map till next map when he switches to another weapons. Thanks to jssro, I've made a small video with low fps because of my Mac. It was a bit late, "caraibi1" recognized I'm doing a video and he stopped attacking me. Check here, plz [youtube]https://youtu.be/kapxhcYPaFI[/youtube]. I want "caraibi1" to understand community rules. :idea:
Mexico

Post by RMllZ3R0ll » 24 Jul 2019

caraibi1 wrote:
11 Jul 2019
the administrator of this game encourages illicit things, helping superlux and other hakers to be toxic, really crap, I expect that you too, if you are honest, complain about changing things and making this game cleaner
IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE YOU ARE ASKING FOR HACKS (WHERE YOU DOWNLOAD IT, PASS THE LINK) AND YOU ARE ALSO VERY TOXIC, BUT YOU COMPLAINTS ABOUT INEXISTENT THINGS
Ukraine
Clan: RT

Post by superlux » 24 Jul 2019

2 new videos showing how caraibi1 is glad to see me. He attacks me every time we play together. He joins my team and continues to block me with friendly fire.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/5JVxvDkPvjo[/youtube]
[youtube]https://youtu.be/89QOzfU7NXk[/youtube]
United States of America

Post by impossybull » 24 Jul 2019

I can see in the chat that at least in this game it is unprovoked, but it does not say much about possible previous games... We need to hear from other players...
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Italy

Post by caraibi1 » 14 Aug 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laxVQb-QMWA

in this video that I sent to the administrator, you can see how you climb over the containers only thanks to the hack you are using, I hope you sneak ugly, dishonest person.
United States of America

Post by impossybull » 14 Aug 2019

Press and hold space to climb onto containers.
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"