Suggestion: In-game currency and shop

Malaysia

Suggestion: In-game currency and shop

Post by Johnliew97 » 20 Sep 2018

Suggestion: An in-game currency and shop to unlock/buy weapons.
So in future you can make guns buyable and no longer free, also attachments and grenades must be brought from the shop.
Armour and skins for player can also be brought from a shop.
this is just a suggestion.
Great Britain

Post by P3KK » 20 Sep 2018

Personally for a progression system, I'd rather unlock weapons through levels than earning coins in game to get them as it can be hard to balance prices.
France

Post by picsouman » 20 Sep 2018

It depends... Unlock weapon through levels will advantage hight level player on low level players... So It would be unfair in my opinion.
Great Britain

Post by P3KK » 20 Sep 2018

Wouldn't that be the same as using a currency to get weapons? A person who plays this game longer will have more currency to spend on weapons compared to a person who has just started.

I think having all weapons available and making attachments something that you get through currency or levelling would be a good compromise, that way people can find the weapons that they enjoy playing the most and invest into them.
France

Post by picsouman » 20 Sep 2018

I understood that you win currency in the game not in the hole account story, a bit like csgo then... but maybe harder to do, because the UI should be revisited
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 20 Sep 2018

"a bit like csgo then"
I am thinking about it. Maybe later i will add money and shop in Elimination mode.
France

Post by MrTitix » 20 Sep 2018

In-game currency = like csgo ?

Or like mw3, you unlock weapons with levels, and you buy a weapon once ?
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 20 Sep 2018

like cs:go (in Elimination mode)
France

Post by picsouman » 21 Sep 2018

I was thinking : i dont know how Call Of Duty works, but on PlanetSide 2 you can buy new weapon using game points and you can buy equipment for each specific weapons.

So for exemple perks can cost a lot because It gives a lot of advantage, if you buy an Ak and a M4, you can buy a first holographic sight for Ak and next time you will buy a second holo sight for M4, Etc...

In my opinion it can be a good Idea because each player can improve their own favorite weapon as they want. And if a day they want to change weapon, they'll have a new goal for the game : earn new points to improve their new weapon...
India

Post by CHRIS » 22 Sep 2018

add killcam you can turn it off or on in setting its hard know if someone hacks