KZ/timer entities

United States of America

KZ/timer entities

Post by notatroll » 06 Oct 2019

this is directed towards both iTerq and OMA as an idea as an extended mode on Skillwarz' movement mechanics. im not asking for anything to be added besides one thing: a timer/pause which is activated when the player steps into the field of the timer (like an invisible trigger block that either pauses the timer or activates it). i would really like this as it would add an extra mode to SW thats not shooting at all but can still be great fun. Again to clarify, nothing more than a invisible individual block in the map editor asset selection menu that would serve as either a Pause or start timer block which when in game would show to time down to the hundreds of milliseconds for actual accuracy. Thx
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by impossybull » 06 Oct 2019

Huh?

EDIT: Ohh ok thx guys
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.
United States of America

Post by notatroll » 06 Oct 2019

basically speedrunning timer triggers. A block that starts a timer and a block that pauses/ends it
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by litenite » 07 Oct 2019

You shoukd post this in map editor's topics. Also maybe find a YT clip that contains the block in some csgo gameplay, just for iTerQ to reference. Bull, he's talking about for parkour maps like those made by svi that i was demo'ing in my last stream.
Let me LITE your NITE :):
http://bit.ly/liteniteGamingYT