Future of Skillwarz

Latvia
Clan: SW

Re: Future of Skillwarz

Post by OneManArmy » 10 Feb 2019

Advertisement requires a lot of work and of course money.
To tell the truth i was hoping that community will help with that, but i lost hope.

WebGL stability/performance soon will improve and will be possible to move back to browser.
In browser situation is completely different.
France
Clan: DM

Post by picsouman » 12 Feb 2019

Hi !
If you want more player then put your game on steam... Joking ! I know you're bored with this advice x)

To be more serious, i'd not like to see the game back to browser. Maybe there're good technical explanations then I'm interrested to know them (I have some ideas).

I'm not active on facebook/twitter, but maybe players should do more share posts on theses social networks ? Then about money, maybe you can add optional stuff like skins. I don't like to play with skins, i don't care about skins but young players like it so it can help you about money. (I know skin = time to spend so maybe i can spend time for it if necessary). Skins is only one idea but you have many others. Looking for sponsors ? Adding some adds ? Premium accounts ? After that a paiment system should be done so I'm not sure you'll like to spend time on this, but i'ts still an idea.

Anyway keep hoping, in my opinion the game is good (expected last with update ^_^) i will try to spend some time to understand why we are stuck at 20 players online ^_^

PS : why not adding a public pool or free comment space ?
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 12 Feb 2019

Hi,
we need browser version, since standalone version on Steam will not be free (for obvious reason).
If everything will go as planned, then players from browser will be able to play together with players from Steam.
And these are 2 different player groups, so chance to increase player base is much higher then releasing game only on Steam, or only in browser.

public pool or free comment space

What you mean with this?
France
Clan: DM

Post by picsouman » 12 Feb 2019

to let players, which are not on the forum (or don't want to register), say what they think about the game, giving ideas, etc...
Macedonia

Post by supra » 12 Feb 2019

So you mean open shout-box..?
Feel free to send me a private message or mention me in our discord server if you need help with anything in-game.
https://discord.gg/HxMZHmm
France

Post by MrTitix » 25 Feb 2019

We can make ads on reddit :/

But it cost money
Brazil
Clan: SxL

Post by kuacgraxa » 04 Mar 2019

I'm really enjoying the game, a good job, and I'm telling friends and we're having fun .. We're planning to do gameplays and streams on Skillwarz's Twitch, thank you very much for the game.
Brazil

Post by GagoMudo » 06 Mar 2019

O que o jogo entregou até agora está realmente fantástico! os clãs UGL e TEK irão contribuir muito no que depender de mim! Tanto em mapas quanto em vídeos.