Biggest crybaby

United States of America
Clan: Fuse

Biggest crybaby

Post by Reeper » 25 Jul 2019

Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 2.59.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 3.02.28 PM.png
Phrax is like the biggest baby when it comes to balance, he complains all game long about balance and comes at me and calls me out saying im not on the right team, how you gonna call me out when im the first person to join a team and ppl join me, its not like i wait for ppl to join then join on the good team, no i join 1st so i have no reason to get called out by that crybaby, he rages daily, his rage is worse than carabi1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by impossybull » 25 Jul 2019

Complaints about players need to go into general discussion, not here.
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 25 Jul 2019

Moved to discussions.
United States of America

Post by phraxjams » 26 Jul 2019

arn wrote:
25 Jul 2019
Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 2.59.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-25 at 3.02.28 PM.png

Phrax is like the biggest baby when it comes to balance, he complains all game long about balance and comes at me and calls me out saying im not on the right team, how you gonna call me out when im the first person to join a team and ppl join me, its not like i wait for ppl to join then join on the good team, no i join 1st so i have no reason to get called out by that crybaby, he rages daily, his rage is worse than carabi1
Hey,
Computer games are meant for fun, there is no point playing a 50-10 game regardless of team joining sequence. Young arrogant school kids doesn't understand, i stand for justice, for new rank1 players who should be given a chance to play in a balanced team and enjoy the game. If they are bullied like this on their first games they ll never play it. People are courteous generally to balance teams but few are not unfortunately. I will keep striving for justice, for balance. I hope developers will make a balancing mechanism its important.
Regards
United States of America
Clan: Fuse

Post by Reeper » 26 Jul 2019

even with you on my team, you literally went 3/17 against those (rank 1) players... rank dosen't determine skills, it shows how much you play and if a rank 1 was to keep killing you over and over, will you tell that new player to balance? remember, its not about rank, anyone can have experience at the game no matter wat rank they are