phraxjams always flashes teammates

United States of America
Clan: OP

Re: phraxjams always flashes teammates

Post by impossybull » 23 Sep 2019

I'll keep an eye out.
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.
Great Britain

Post by mynameis » 23 Sep 2019

Muting him will only achieve a very small objective, the biggest issue is him shooting and flashing his teammates
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by impossybull » 23 Sep 2019

We'll see how it goes

Don't forget, I'll keep an eye out for people provoking him
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.
United States of America

Post by phraxjams » 23 Sep 2019

He provoked me first by calling me camper
France

Post by blasterant » 23 Sep 2019

And where are the screens ? So if call a camper, will you go mad like on the sreenshots ? Just because he said something you didn't like ?
United States of America

Post by phraxjams » 24 Sep 2019

Calling me camper and abusing me because of my lack of skills is uncalled for. I recorded screenshots for supurlux too you can still see, i will try to record more if i get time, but i usually never do, i play my own game
Great Britain

Post by mynameis » 24 Sep 2019

I never called anyone a camper! i have zero problems with campers, i have never ever provoked phraxjams this is not the first time phraxjams plays a victim
Great Britain

Post by mynameis » 24 Sep 2019

impossybull wrote:
23 Sep 2019
We'll see how it goes

Don't forget, I'll keep an eye out for people provoking him
can you please keep an eye forever? obviously he will behave now for some time like he did after last time users were complaining about him, and again the toxic language and insults I personally could not care less about, its the flashing and shooting at teammates as you can see in the video which makes it impossible to play.
Watch him play 1 game and see if his argument that he is not a good player and therefore flashes and shoot at teammates holds any water
United States of America

Post by phraxjams » 24 Sep 2019

mynameis wrote:
24 Sep 2019
I never called anyone a camper! i have zero problems with campers, i have never ever provoked phraxjams this is not the first time phraxjams plays a victim
Do not abuse anyone, i never started abuse ever. Give respect, take respect. Peace!
Enjoy the game
If i have hurt you unintentionally i am sorry
Great Britain

Post by mynameis » 29 Oct 2019

as expected, phraxjams is back to his old behaviour (obviously only when no admins are around)
he flashed and shot at me non stop and because he was only able to join my team his kdr was 1 kill and 20 deaths, any 1 who has seen him play in the last 6 months knows he never is this bad and the 3 games before that he had the highest kill rate, i know some of you will buy his excuses and "maybe he was afk" after every respawn he ran up to the platform and waited to get killed, i attach some of the screenshots.
Time to ban him from the game others have been banned much faster for much less
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.