Project Ambition Massive.

United States of America
Clan: FaZe

Project Ambition Massive.

Post by fraus » 14 Jan 2019

Project Ambition Massive...if youve been keeping up with some of my posts it almost rings a bell, right? Well if it doesnt I'll drop you the details! a month or two back
I detailed a massive Skillwarz mapcalled Project Ambition that I was making and revealed pictures of how big it was and was met with mixed but mostly positive feedback.
As one of the last major updates for Project Ambition(V1.3) is set to roll out on Friday January 18, 2019 new plans for a new BIGGER version of Project Ambition are starting
to emerge. The new addition which will be called Project Ambition Massive(PAM) is set to be either 4 to 8 times larger than the original based on how the fast the progress
go's and whether enough updates are being pushed for the map editor or not. For reference Project is 500 BU (Block Units) as compared to PAM's 2,000-4,000.
Again the size is determined by the continued support of the community towards the project and the continued updates to the map editor. In other
news I plan to release
a new SMALLER map called space invaders which will probably drop sometime later this month or so.
Macedonia

Post by supra » 14 Jan 2019

Good luck :)
Feel free to send me a private message or mention me in our discord server if you need help with anything in-game.
https://discord.gg/HxMZHmm
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 14 Jan 2019

what part of "map is too big" you didn't understand?
and now you are making 4-8 times larger map?
you are wasting your time!
United States of America

Can never be too large of a map. I got time to burn, so why not? you know what? I think just because you questioned me I'll up the ante! 60,000 BU(ofc not until like 2Q of 2019)! Am I crazy? Maybe. Am I passionate about this stuff? most certainly. btw 60,000 BU is about 30 times larger. if you're not a fan of my big projects I got a map you might like called Space Invaders which is gonna release this month and is alot smaller than my normal maps. Everything I do is simply because this game is great and the ability for the community to help with making content is even better so with that being said i understand why a person like me can annoy you but either way priority overrides desire. In short, im not gonna stop making maps of these scale because I like it alot. Thats not to say I dont plan to make smaller maps that more conform to typical SW maps but my forte is thinking BIG. I appreciate the concern though. -Fraus
France

Post by blasterant » 14 Jan 2019

I dont think he is telling you not to do maps. Its great that you try things. But right now you are making maps for SkillWarz and this game can not have ENORMOUS MAPS like you do. So okay you like to do big maps but its a "waste of time" because the maps you do are not in accordance with the maps OMA wants for his game so he wont add them.
United States of America

tbh i dont care if they are added, im just doing it for the community to see. if its added thats great, if not oh well.
United States of America
Clan: CG

Post by impossybull » 15 Jan 2019

Lol as long as you understand that I guess
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"
Poland
Clan: SW

Post by iTerQ » 19 Jan 2019

God, hopefully you can only instantiate 1 terrain per map. B)