IndusrtyTown by THESTAFY

Romania

IndusrtyTown by THESTAFY

Post by thestafy » 02 Feb 2019

So guys,i hope you will like the map. The name is Industry Town and is finished 100%. I hope will be in game in next update cuz i work hard to it. Hitbox is done,spawn and everything. Cant glitch on the map and somewhere else,any way this is the map and hope like it! https://imgur.com/a/LeUTjfL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Russia
Clan: RG

Post by Hevils » 02 Feb 2019

Dude, this is awesome! I look forward to her in the game. :P ;)
Romania

Thanks Hevils! I'm glad u like the map! I hope too to see in game,i will be wait an answer from developer too to se if he want to implement in game
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 02 Feb 2019

It doesn't work like this. If you made map with map editor, then attach map file in attachments.
At first we must play on map, to understand if map fits this game (for now i am not even sure).

Romania

Here is the map:
skw_Town.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Canada

Post by raul28 » 02 Feb 2019

Cool map. For me is seems like call of duty. I want to play on this map some casual.
Poland
Clan: SW

Post by iTerQ » 02 Feb 2019

Wow, incredible work!
Russia
Clan: RG

Post by Hevils » 02 Feb 2019

Launched your card from my laptop. I tested a bit and I have a few conclusions:
1. Trees need urgently to clean, they take 20-30 frames per second. They are used as decorations, so not so important.
2. Hitboxes in some places should be better, but I'll show it on video in a few days.
3. Still need to rearrange and add the necessary items in some positions. More on this later.
In general, the card pleases. Thanks for the work you've done. I think this is a big step in the development of the game.
Romania

iTerQ wrote:
02 Feb 2019
Wow, incredible work!
United States of America
Clan: FaZe

Post by fraus » 12 Feb 2019

ok, so here are the maps flaws i found with this map. On the A site you can jump onto a ledge on the catwalk and see anyone coming through t spawn from there. The second problem i found was that there is not alternate path besides left and right for the T's which would not be a problem in itself if it were that this map was not meant so DE modes so with that being said it like this: if the T's dont rush either site and you're holding tunnels then it is too easy to know where the T's are gonna come from so i suggest adding an additional entry to one of the sites similar to that of Alt mid to apartments in csgo. other than that i will have to continue inspecting the map