nerfing explosive drone

China

nerfing explosive drone

Post by Justiyaya » 11 Feb 2019

I think that the explosive drone should be nerfed. It's op! you'll just need to know where the enemy is, then you can kill and it's one shot!
Try making it do something like 70 damage.
PS. I have not tried the drone out my self, due to a low level.
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 11 Feb 2019

why? because sometimes someone kills you with drone?
Russia
Clan: RG

Post by Hevils » 11 Feb 2019

People do not get it for their skill of the game and I believe that this is wrong. There are players who can not kill you with a weapon and constantly use "UCAV" against you. Sometimes I die 4-6 times in a fight because of this. There are such furious moments when a player kills you like this and writes "lol" in a chat ... He laughs ...
Latvia

Post by OneManArmy » 11 Feb 2019

People do not get it for their skill of the game and I believe that this is wrong
In other words... lets make strong players even stronger. Players with low skill don't deserve to get bonuses.

If low skill player is capable to kill you 4-6 times with UCAV, then you are noob.
It means that you are not controlling map (points where are red boxes) and/or you are not even trying to hide from drones, or shoot them down.

Player who controls drone has no idea if it is YOU, or someone else.
Are you camping in one place all the time? It explains why someone can kill you so many times.
I don't think that there was match where i died from drone more then once. Problem must be in you.
Russia
Clan: RG

Post by Hevils » 11 Feb 2019

It is difficult to dodge him and there is not always time to knock him down while he is flying at you. Of course, the problem is in me, forget it.
Macedonia

Post by supra » 11 Feb 2019

I'd suggest that the health on UCAV is around 20% less or so in next updates. They're hard to shoot down.. otherwise everything about it is fine, I don't have a problem with it
Feel free to send me a private message or mention me in our discord server if you need help with anything in-game.
https://discord.gg/HxMZHmm
China

Post by Justiyaya » 12 Feb 2019

I agree with supra, you should make the UCAV one shot.
Latvia

Post by OneManArmy » 12 Feb 2019

I will reduce drone health on 40%.
Malaysia
Clan: MSIA

Post by Johnliew97 » 12 Feb 2019

With that nerf you should increase battery length
Macedonia

Post by supra » 12 Feb 2019

I think 30 seconds of flying is enough though. Perhaps 35s if others really wanted more time with it, but in my opinion I don't think it's necessary and think that how it is now is more than enough time to kill someone.
Feel free to send me a private message or mention me in our discord server if you need help with anything in-game.
https://discord.gg/HxMZHmm