BAN APPEAL

vne
Lithuania

BAN APPEAL

Post by vne » 16 Apr 2019

Hello everyone,

the guy named AnekOmak should get banned from this game, because it's
not the first time I see him people insulting for getting killed. I warned him already few times on other matches
and now I thinks it's time to take actions.

See screenshot attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vne
Lithuania

Post by vne » 17 Apr 2019

Noone gives a shit as I see :D close the topic.
France

Post by blasterant » 17 Apr 2019

What do you want us to say ? There are thousands of topics like this and the answer is always the same: "If an admin is in-game and sees this then he can warn/mute/ban the player, otherwise you can write !hide in chat if you are too sensitive" That kind of behaviour is toxic, it poisons the game and the community but unfortunetely a lot of people react like that and start to insult everyone when they die too often/their internet is lagging/they had a bad day/ they walked in a dog poop etc.. so it's a pretty common situation and it is sad I think but is there any solution really ?

And you only show a screenshot and few insults but the problem is that a sreen can't show everything, I don't say you did but maybe you provoked him earlier, you aroused him and he had enough ... A video is more suitable for this kind of topic, so it shows the whole chat you had.
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 17 Apr 2019

Thousands? maybe 10-20.
In games i am playing, nothing stops me to insult other players/swear and there is NO punishment.
In CS players are insulting each other all the time 24/7 (not only via chat, but also via voice chat).
In games where are admins, max what they will do - kick you out of game. Of course if you will start insult admins, then you can get ban.

As you wrote, there are many reasons why player may swear/insult other players.
In most cases insults come from both sides... one player says something about other player and other player continues.
If we will ban players for swearing/insults, soon you will play alone.

If you think that we need bad word filter, then we can raise money for:
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/t ... -pro-26255

Their library includes 24 languages.
United States of America
Clan: Fuse

Post by impossybull » 17 Apr 2019

Not to trigger anyone here but 90% of the time when people insult me in the chat, they are either mad they're losing or think I'm hacking. I don't think a filter is necessary at this stage of the game. Most people don't even speak the language you speak in game, anyway.
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fuse, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.