Best Players

Brazil

Re: Best Players

Post by Dice » 11 Jun 2019

supra wrote:
20 May 2019
Where's SeekerS? Back when I first started playing I thought he was a bot or something :D
It's not the same person, it's just a trickster pretending to be him. Just look the ping.
Brazil

Post by Dice » 11 Jun 2019

Schutzstaffel is the best player that I played against. Idk if he is playing now or if changed the name, It's a sum about good ping, definitely good peripherals (headset, monitor, fps) and very good aim. I'm talking about principally duel and even I'm not playing in my best phase against him or now, it was impossible to play against, even a double kill was hard. The other are just ok, its possible to handle even with a huge differente about ping, general setups and not a so good hand. Also, I don't consider playing safe as a good player, really good players play in agressive way, playing safe is just good position and a ok aim and low reflex while agressive its where the fun is and you need very good aim, very good reflexs and very good setup. Though I agree is a waste using that playing agressive instead playing safe, killing more and having a huge general match performance. Anyway, playing safe its better for general match performance but needs pacience and its not fun while the agressive way gives you adrenaline, fun and pleasure in killing.

Summarizing, the other players even with superior setups, pings and etc still gives you a margin to handle while Schutzstaffel gives you nothing. it was only possible to get a double death when he does a error.

Also, I don't played against so much people said here but I'm sure that they are not better than Schutzstaffel.
Brazil

Post by SeekerS » 11 Jun 2019

Dice,
You talk thing without nexus all the time besides cursing the players now comes talk that only fake, I just the same person who game in the past, can ask anyone, what game in the old days.
all players are good within their characteristic, no one will ever arrive at the consensus on the best player.because all are good.