One timed granade appeal and why breaks the game

Brazil

One timed granade appeal and why breaks the game

Post by Dice » 09 Jun 2019

OMA, why did you removed the second timed granade? That's is essencial to playthrough.

When another team is raping you, it's necessary to use 2 granades (somethings its not enough but give you a brief time to advance and counter-attack) to breakthrough and return to playing because they are ever well posicioned, multiple players aiming in you while you can aim one each time. You can use smoke, but its a just a spot (though you can do a path with smokes), you cant really advance and try a counter-attack; and flash? Low range and you need change just for that try. So, has so approachment ways but even using all in the same time, just increase a little bit the effectness. The better for team raping, its the supression fire that granade gives because it give a brief time to advanced and go cleaning. However, thatsn't all, in a normal setting of team raping, you need very good aim, monitor frequency, high fps, good headset to know enemie position, good ping and its very hard because you need that your enemie has not that all better and still count with human error, the enemie error.

It has too when your team has quited and left you against multiple players, you need play with many enemies and you need be able to hold them without asking help because its treat about man's dignity, in team raping or in this case, you can't ask for stop the rape in the base or wait for the enemy rightness sense to change and even if waiting, you need be able to hold until. You know, you can't ask for stopping because you are not able to handle.

Though that was, in general, just dealing with many enemies but the granade has other uses, as scanning for enemies (when you can't hear or have not a headset to hear the steps), supression fire, high distance damage, dealing with campers and etc.

I see that has a perk that adds more granade but you are using a perk slot and with perks allowed, the granade loses many of their uses that its not worth cuz perks create more problems. But in unallowed perk? Thats don't solves the problem.

I really cant understand the reason why you removed the granade in first place. I see people saying that veteran was abusing but i cant imagine HOW, its limited, you need die to reset and etc. Even if the another team want spam granades in your, they will need die to reset and you have ways to avoid the damage, so, its not a problem.
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 09 Jun 2019

For the same reason why many many many other changes has been done.
Maybe you should read forum more often and when someone suggests something,
then join conversation and express your thoughts... now it's too late.

Problem was on small maps, when 10+ players made grenade fest.
Actually it was fun... but i also understand why this change was suggested.
Brazil

Post by Dice » 11 Jun 2019

I don't believe that the people agreed to this. You are saying that is only in small maps, so is not logical remove the granade and affect all the game because small maps that people don't even play. The thing only happens in small maps while removing the granade affect the whole game. It was much more easy just remove small maps. Is not possible you re-think about this?

Edit: It's unbelievable that you changed all the game because people was complaining about a prank. Also, about I don't be playing in that time to join in the discussion, it doesn't apply in this case because is not a thing that don't affect anyone, a comestic thing or effect if it was just bad luck but this really affect all the game. Another thing, even really adding this type of modifications it needs tests and see as will affect, if not works, just return to normal or change find another way to fix.
Edit2: You said "fuck off" for bigger and serious thing but not for just a prank? And don't say "people voted for that". Who cares? You don't cared in past, why are you caring now?
Edit3: I don't liked the perks but I've option to create a room with no perks, so no problem, but in this case? Nope.
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 11 Jun 2019

Oh, now you blame me? Ok.
Read my previous post one more time.
United States of America
Clan: DM

Post by impossybull » 11 Jun 2019

In my experience, most people get killed on the second throw anyway, if they are getting spawn trapped; it is just as useful to throw flashes at the enemy, or smokes where you want to go. I do this all the time and it works reasonably well; I have claymores on every class so I never have lethal grenades anyway. Flash grenades are reasonably strong and many times flash + flank is the way to go, imho.
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

    Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Criminal Gamers, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.