RT SUPERLUX , SVISSERD , AIXAN, BNOLDEA

Italy

RT SUPERLUX , SVISSERD , AIXAN, BNOLDEA

Post by caraibi1 » 13 Jun 2019

These are just a few hakers, what do you expect to verify and ban them? just check how much they play, the level, their killings etc .... but there is an administrator who watches over these posts ?? these continue unperturbed to hack.
Great Britain

Post by P3KK » 13 Jun 2019

You've made multiple posts complaining about other players killing you and the way that they play.
Please stop it.

I've played with and against these players and there is nothing suspiscious about them. There is a large difference between hacks and skill, and it seems you don't see the differnce.
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by litenite » 13 Jun 2019

Lol kid is trolling or post farming. I'd hoped my vid with him accusing zaps and me of hacks would dissuade him from all these posts. Oh well lol. Maybe forum ban if this is all he's gonna post?
Let me LITE your NITE :):
http://bit.ly/liteniteGamingYT
United States of America
Clan: DM

Post by impossybull » 13 Jun 2019

I hate to be like "BAN" but literally his entire history is just groundless cheating reports... So maybe a good idea.
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

    Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Criminal Gamers, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by litenite » 14 Jun 2019

I mean kid is ridiculous with this stuff lol. I mean in the past month, he's made 3 separate posts reporting the same top tier players as hackers and is completely toxic in game when playing against anyone that he can't beat. I released the above mentioned video as a joking way to hopefully dissuade him from his constant hackusations, but there's even a post AGAINST him for toxicity now lol. I really don't want a game ban for him, because that just means another player lost. That is why I said forum ban may be the best option. This is inappropriate on all counts when I've been in a game of 10 players with everyone literally telling him that no one is hacking and to chill.
Let me LITE your NITE :):
http://bit.ly/liteniteGamingYT