defuse mode?

United States of America

defuse mode?

Post by notatroll » 18 Aug 2019

i think it would be pretty fun and give a more competitve mode to the players.
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 18 Aug 2019

We already have base of this mode called "Elimination" (defuse is just addition to this mode) and nobody plays it.
United States of America

Post by notatroll » 18 Aug 2019

i mean yeah its not really a stand out mode and there is no real incentive to play it so yeah. you dont market elimination at all so people are used to playing tdm. the few times i have played elim its not like it was a dead lobby people typically did play. i just think you should switch gears with which mode is set as default in the create a lobby screen ( at least for like a month or 2) to see how everything goes or even change the layout of how picking a gamemode goes to encourage more diversity.
France
Clan: oof

Post by laugh » 18 Aug 2019

The gamemode called "Elimination" is actually not played at all due to the lack of player.
The "bomb defusal" gamemode will maybe appear if the game glows and grow up as we actually have 2/3 maps for it.
๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ : https://steamcommunity.com/id/SupaSaiyajin

๐“œ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ :
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by impossybull » 19 Aug 2019

The reasons no one plays Elimination are twofold:

First, it is a slower gamemode, so less people are interested. In COD for example, the ratio of Team Deathmatch to Search & Destroy is usually like 5:1.

Second, people get much lower XP per minute than the other modes. Until this is corrected, it is unlikely that Elimination will be popular outside of tournament settings.
"Practice to gain skill"
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒImage
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ˆโ€ƒโ€ƒ"Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.
United States of America

Post by notatroll » 19 Aug 2019

idk for me its a common trend that i see in almost EVERY game that the default mode set is the one people play and its by large amounts as well but thats my take.