Pay for the looks - Not for the win

United States of America

Pay for the looks - Not for the win

Post by notatroll » 19 Aug 2019

some weapon skins (which would unlock the weapons if not already) for sale would definitely help toward the development of this game i believe. i would just recommend making a way for the community to have the proper tools/assets to develop there own skins for a potential spot in the game.

I know this will be a controversial topic but youd only be paying for the aesthetic of the gun not anything you cant get by spending a couple hours of time in game to achieve. Another thing to not is that you have to make these skins have a presence in the game and not just another feature people will overlook. make the skins animate able and make it worth every penny (adjusted accordingly based off of looks ofc)

flashy guns like this would be like this would be -$5-$10 animated or not(1st link), and guns like this would be $1-$2 (2nd link) (ignore the wear to the gun stuff.

I think the key things to take away from here is that the prices got to match the quality, the purchase has got to be convenient, and there has to be a way for the community to develop these skins as well. It might be a bit of a hot topic and you might completely disagree with it but i think the main thing you need to look at is that it does not affect game play (unless you count players having badass guns) and generally the game will remain largely the same. Feel free to leave your comments but this is how i feel about it and how i think it should be handled if and when it is implemented.
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by impossybull » 20 Aug 2019

Game has low playerbase and these would take a while to add.... The return on investment could be very low. Besides, right now we are an indie game with NO microtransactions. If this game had a development "team", it could be a good use of time, but right now we'd realistically need to rely on donated/free assets, and have community help with adding to models.
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.
United States of America

Post by notatroll » 20 Aug 2019

oh yeah of course im just saying that in the future if this game expects to remain f2p than its pretty much gonna need this
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by impossybull » 20 Aug 2019

If you think so
"Practice to gain skill"
               "Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.